McCabe Bros., Inc. provides competitively priced caskets, vaults and funeral service options in various price ranges. There may also be cemetery fees, honorariums, death notices or other charges beyond the control of the funeral home. The full extent of our efforts in your behalf is determined by your needs and your wishes.
Items for you to consider include:
- Outer Burial Container (also known as vault)
- Chapel, Church or Graveside Service
- Cemetery Grave and Grave Opening
- Family Transportation
- Honoraria for Clergy/Musicians
- Newspaper Notices
- Copies of the Death Certificate
McCabe Bros., Inc. offers a variety of cremation options. If you are considering cremation, you should know that there is a wide range of choices available to you.
Decisions you will need to make include:
• Whether there is to be any viewing, public or private, prior to cremation
• Location and scheduling of a memorial service
• An urn for the remains.
• Final placement of the cremated remains
• Newspaper notices
A licensed representative of McCabe Bros., Inc. is willing to answer any questions you may have. There is no fee for the pre-arrangement conference and there will never be any pressure or obligation. Please contact us for a free consultation.
We will be happy to assist you with the following:
- SOCIAL SECURITY: We will notify Social Security by mail of a death. This will aid in stopping monthly checks. We will advise you of your possible benefits and provide telephone numbers and contact information as well as explain what documentation you will be required to have if you need to contact Social Security.
- VETERAN'S BENEFITS: At your request, we will file applications for a flag, marker and cash burial benefits as well as inform you of your options at the National Cemetery of the Alleghenies.
- INSURANCE: Insurance Companies generally require claimant's statements and death certificates. Your director at McCabe Brothers is familiar with the process and will assist you on request.
- WILLS & PROBATE: We will advise you of the necessary steps to take to have a will probated or what to do if the person died without a will (intestate).